Thursday 25 October 2018

My gaming machines - Then and Now


My first gaming machine was an Xbox 360 that we got in 2006
Xbox 360 Specs:

CPU: 3.2-GHz PowerPC Tri-Core Xenon 
GPU: 500 MHATI Xenos
512MB GDDR3 RAM
Ethernet
Wired and Wireless Controller
Release Date: November 22, 2005

My Current PC Specs:
CPU: 4.7GHz Intel I7 Quad Core
GPU: 1279 MHz Nvidia GTX 970
24576MB DDR3
Ethernet and Wireless
Wired
Release Date: 2014

I like my xbox beacuse it was fun and occupied me for a lot of time during my youth.

Some of my favourite games on xbox were halo 3, the Gears of War franchise and Modern Warfare 2.
A the moment on PC I mostly play Destiny 2.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment